It’s the last (belated) post of the holiday photoset-off! Every Monday since December 3, Kevin and I have picked our favorite items from some of the most stylish shops around. “Like” the post you like best! (or both!)
Week 4: Alder & Co.
“Alder & Co. features thoughtfully selected items that are suitable for everyday use, and also the grand occasion. We are inspired by the discovery of the artist, whether it be in our own backyard, the USA, or in our favorite cities abroad.” The store is in Portland, OR.
- Cashmere scarf, made in Nepal for your big sister; $160
- Soy Apothecary candles, made in Australia for your dad, who travels for work; $36
- Cotton canvas Tembea bag, made in Japan for your mother’s trips to the farmer’s market; $125
- Delfonics mechanical pencils, made in Japan for your niece who’s starting high school; $10
- Rollbahn notebook to go with the pencils; $15
- Beeswax to make your sewing projects smell lovely; $10
- Leather Me & Arrow wallet, made in Los Angeles for your boyfriend who forgot his cash at home; $65
- Ceramic bird, made in Japan for your little brother’s desk at work; $125
Kevin’s picks here!
It’s a holiday photoset-off! Every Monday from now through December 24 (for you really last-minute shoppers), Kevin and I are picking our favorite items from some of the most stylish shops around. “Like” the post you like best! (or both!)
Week 1: Spartan
“Spartan offers a carefully edited collection of beautiful, practical objects & accessories, influenced by the changing seasons without straying far from our core inventory of reliable, classic items.” Stores are in AUS, SFO, and PDX.
- Hemingway Wool Scarf for your best girlfriend; $270
- Brass Feather Earrings for your niece; $24
- Recycled Deerskin Keychain for your brother; $28
- All Weather Notebook for your mom; $28
- Recife Rollerball Pen for your dad; $55
- 6 Inch Fabric Scissors for your sister; $20
- Porcelain Bowl with Stripe for your mother-in-law; $60
- Handwoven Khadi Utility Towel for you; $28
Kevin’s picks here!