The instructions needed to build an Ikea bookshelf
- Place the wooden pegs into the side of the large board.
- Put the screws into the same board. There are two almost identical types of screws, so you’ve got a 50/50 chance of using the right one.
- Put the two small boards on top of the large board.
- The small boards are facing the wrong way. Do it again.
- Get the other large board to put on top of the small boards. Does it already have a scratch on it? Too bad.
(and ten more steps…)
< newer • older >
Page 1 of 38